Our work and projects are intended to millions of lightworkers, love beings, indigo & crystal adults, and warriors of light on the planet.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Place I Love, have Lived, and Hold Dear

Places I have Lived
---------------------------
Florida
New York
California
New Mexico
Oregon




Places that I love and hold dear to me
---------------------------------------------


Jamaica - This is the country of my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.  It is the country of my family. I intend to honor it always. Thank you for your boldness, brightness and beauty.


New York - This is the state I was raised. Thank you to New York and Brooklyn for your art, culture, expansion, and glory. You are remarkable and I am so grateful to be a New Yorker.


San Francisco - This is the city that has captured my heart. I love you and think you are beautiful.


Miami, Florida - This is the place of my birth. I will honor it always for this reason. Thank you for your sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment