Our work and projects are intended to millions of lightworkers, love beings, indigo & crystal adults, and warriors of light on the planet.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

People Who Inspire Me (Thank You!!!!)




My Spiritual Family
My Personal Spiritual Family - who love and care for me so much. thanks for all your support!
My Christ & Divine Self you are with me & guide me 24/7
My Spirit Guides, My Guardian Angel, My Animal Power Spirits






Nature
The Earth Mother - she is so powerful and generous. She makes me want to be more. I love her!






Psychic, Channelers
Barbara Marciniak - who is an amazing channeler
Amorah Quan Yin - whose psychic & light work books changed me forever
Sanaya Roman
Jodi Serota



Healers, Holistic Health Practioners
Queen Afua - her health center in brooklyn was one of the first I visited that was owned and runned by a successful black women.
Abraham - Hicks






Spiritual Teachers
angel Kyodo williams - who is a great spiritual teacher and leader. I enjoy her spaciousness!
Tuesday May Thomas
Marianne Williamson
Louise Hays


Witches, wiccans, and Pagan TeachersStarhawk
Diane Stein
Ariel Spilsbury







Business & Entrepeneur Gurus
Oprah - who is the big mamma of entrepeneurship and an exceptional business woman
T. Harv Eker
Richard Branson - I love your passion
Russell Simmons - You are wonderful.
All of you self-made millionaires - who are doing what you love, keeping your intergrity, and running your own companies






Hip-Hop Artists
Jay - Z - I love his confidence
Kanye West - I like his dramatic flare






Actors & Film Makers
Leonardo Dicaprio - He is an amazing actor who always gives 100%
Kiera Knightly - I think she is so graceful, strong and captivating
Tyler Perry - a man of color, so prolific in his endeveours, does work that benefits the black race






Writers
Ray Bradbury - his writing is unique and beautiful






Singers
Prince- whose voice range astounds me.
Bjork - whose style is so imaginative
Beyonce - She is a very focused individual who does what is right for her
Patti Labelle - I love her voice. She is a standard for me.






Artists
Stan Lee - I love the passion he put into his comics. I love that his work is so big. Comic books, television shows, and movies. I also like that he does cameos in his films.
Alex Grey - amazing!!!!!!






Models
Tyra Banks - a woman of color, amamzing model, mogul, who does what she loves and is very expansive
Christy Turlington - beautiful woman, who is so ageless, she consistently models, and does amazing humanitarian work to help the wwhole
Kate moss - I have loved you since high school


 

No comments:

Post a Comment