Our work and projects are intended to reach millions of people and lightworkers on the planet.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

People Who Inspire Me (Thank You!!!!)




My Spiritual Family
My Personal Spiritual Family - who love and care for me so much. thanks for all your support!
My Christ & Divine Self you are with me & guide me 24/7
My Spirit Guides, My Guardian Angel, My Animal Power Spirits






Nature
The Earth Mother - she is so powerful and generous. She makes me want to be more. I love her!






Psychic, Channelers
Barbara Marciniak - who is an amazing channeler
Amorah Quan Yin - whose psychic & light work books changed me forever
Sanaya Roman
Jodi Serota



Healers, Holistic Health Practioners
Queen Afua - her health center in brooklyn was one of the first I visited that was owned and runned by a successful black women.
Abraham - Hicks






Spiritual Teachers
angel Kyodo williams - who is a great spiritual teacher and leader. I enjoy her spaciousness!
Tuesday May Thomas
Marianne Williamson
Louise Hays


Witches, wiccans, and Pagan TeachersStarhawk
Diane Stein
Ariel Spilsbury







Business & Entrepeneur Gurus
Oprah - who is the big mamma of entrepeneurship and an exceptional business woman
T. Harv Eker
Richard Branson - I love your passion
Russell Simmons - You are wonderful.
All of you self-made millionaires - who are doing what you love, keeping your intergrity, and running your own companies






Hip-Hop Artists
Jay - Z - I love his confidence
Kanye West - I like his dramatic flare






Actors & Film Makers
Leonardo Dicaprio - He is an amazing actor who always gives 100%
Kiera Knightly - I think she is so graceful, strong and captivating
Tyler Perry - a man of color, so prolific in his endeveours, does work that benefits the black race






Writers
Ray Bradbury - his writing is unique and beautiful






Singers
Prince- whose voice range astounds me.
Bjork - whose style is so imaginative
Beyonce - She is a very focused individual who does what is right for her
Patti Labelle - I love her voice. She is a standard for me.






Artists
Stan Lee - I love the passion he put into his comics. I love that his work is so big. Comic books, television shows, and movies. I also like that he does cameos in his films.
Alex Grey - amazing!!!!!!






Models
Tyra Banks - a woman of color, amamzing model, mogul, who does what she loves and is very expansive
Christy Turlington - beautiful woman, who is so ageless, she consistently models, and does amazing humanitarian work to help the wwhole
Kate moss - I have loved you since high school


 

No comments:

Post a Comment