Our work and projects are intended to millions of lightworkers, love beings, indigo & crystal adults, and warriors of light on the planet.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Renegade

I have always know that I was not meant to fit in
I was not meant to follow others
I was created to walk another path
being a renegade you must be willing to walk alone at times
You must be courageous enough to do what is right when no else around will consider it

I have always been a high vibrational being
and because of that many lower vibrational people
have wanted to harass, bother, abuse, or harm me
and I know this has always been because many wanted to be like me
they wanted to be close to my light

but the truth is I am not resonsible for anyone but myself
people must be willing to do their own work in their own lives
if they want to be better human and spiritual beings

I am a renegade of light
and I choose the warrior's path

No comments:

Post a Comment