Our work and projects are intended to millions of lightworkers, love beings, indigo & crystal adults, and warriors of light on the planet.

Monday, April 30, 2012

What do I love most about myself?

1. I love my soul. It is intact and healthy and I own my psychic auric space. That is a huge accomplishment in this kind of lifetime and environment (grin).

2. I love how expansive I am. I am very open-minded.

3. I love my courage. If I want to do something, I have the strength to go after it.

4. I love my beautiful body, my temple. My body serves me well. It is strong and it teaches me everyday.

5. I love my self-confidence, my high self-esteem and my trust in myself.

6. I love how much light I hold. It takes perseverence and focus to cultivate and maintain it.

7. I love my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment